Our next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, February 8, 2022 12:00 at Glen Eagle’s Golf Club & Event Center. Lunch is $18.00
Scholarship Applications can be found in the Member section of the website under the Resources tab
The attached article is being shared for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be legal advice from NEOFCA nor is it the opinion…
Strongsville Fire Entrance Exam Posting Notice 1.14.2022
Wow! is possibly the reaction you had when you first noticed the IAFC-VCOS’s 2021 Yellow RibbonReport Update on behavioral wellness.That’s understandable; the document contains a…
The NEOFCA Membership Benefits
- Legal defense fund outlined in the current NEOFCA Constitution & By-Laws
- Hospitality/meeting room at all Ohio Fire Chiefs’ Association conferences.
- Opportunity to meet your local State Senators and Representatives to discuss issues important to the fire service.
- Representation at the Congressional Fire Service Institute Caucus in Washington, D.C.
- Legal Defense. The Association maintains a legal defense fund for Fire Chiefs in need of legal aid.
- Retirement Banquet. Each year the NEOFCA honors retired members at a dinner/dance sponsored by the Association.
How is the NEOFCA involved in promoting legislation that helps fire and emergency services management?
The NEOFCA Chiefs serve on the Board of Directors of the Ohio Fire Chiefs’ Association. NEOFCA Members also serve on key committees such as EMS, Education, and Legislation.
How can the NEOFCA assist me with labor relations problems?
The NEOFCA maintains a current file of labor contracts throughout Northeastern Ohio. This collection provides statistics and details pertaining to various labor topics.
Who is eligible to join the NEOFCA?
Membership is open to full-time, part-time, and volunteer Fire Chiefs within Northeast Ohio; including Lake, Ashtabula, Lorain, Summit, Cuyahoga, Trumbull, Medina, Wayne, Mahoning, Geauga, Stark and Portage counties.
How much are the NEOFCA dues?
Dues are $100.00/year/individual.
The North-Eastern Ohio Fire Chiefs' Association promotes continuing Fire Service education and provides opportunities to exchange ideas, practices and experiences to better understand and address the complex issues facing NEO Fire Chiefs.