Skip to content
- President: Tom Robinson, Cuyahoga
- Vice President: Rob Campbell, Summit
- Treasurer: Brett Reinbolt, Summit
- Secretary: Matt Sabo, Lake
- Past President: Chris Lyons, Cuyahoga
- Nominations & Resolutions: Shall consist of four (4) active members nominated from the floor and voted upon by the voting members who are in attendance at the annual meeting in January. (President may not preside on this committee)
- 2022 - Chiefs Metz, Koziol, Gandee, Cain
- Legal Advisory: Shall consist of three (3) active members + President who shall have no vote, except in the case of a tie vote where only two (2) committee members are present. These members shall be nominated from the floor and voted upon by the voting members who are in attendance at the annual meeting in January.
- 2022 - Chiefs Lee, Metz, Koziol, Robinson
- Audit: FC Brett Reinbolt, Treasurer
- Training & Education:
- This committee shall keep the Association informed of changes in education & training requirements of fire, rescue, and EMS and inform the membership of such changes. The committee shall make recommendations on sponsorship of training and education programs of benefit to members of the Association and the fire service in Northeast Ohio. The committee shall work with local training centers to ensure appropriate fire, rescue, and EMS training is available in Northeastern Ohio.
- This committee shall contact eligible Chief Officers in Northeastern Ohio who are not members in an attempt to increase the membership of the Association. The committee shall develop promotional material to assist in gaining and retaining members.
- Constitution & By-laws:
- This committee shall prepare proposed amendments or changes in the Constitution and Bylaws as requested by the Board of Trustees or the membership.
- This committee shall evaluate meeting sites, develop a meeting location schedule, and plan the meeting programs.
- 2022 - Chief Campbell
- This committee shall plan events as requested by the Association.
- Retired Chiefs:
- This committee shall stay informed of all matters affecting retired Chiefs of Northeastern Ohio. Information shall be communicated to the membership of the Association.
- This committee shall determine the guidelines for distributing the funds for firefighters/officers to attend professional development classes such as O.F.E. and college degree programs.
- 2022 - Chief Lyons, Chief Pursley, Chief Winkler
- Temporary or Special Committees
- May be appointed by the President as the need arises. The duties of these committees shall not interfere with the Standing Committees.
Special Committees established by President
- Fire Prevention: FC Bruce Elliott
- Legislation: FC John Frazier
- Region 2 & 5 USAR & Water Rescue
- USAR: Region 2 John Frazier, Region 5 Tim Morgan
- Water: Region 2 John Frazier, Region 5
- State Emergency Response Plan (ERP): FC Bill Shaw
- Ashtabula – Ed Koziol, Rome FD
- Cuyahoga – Patrick Sweeney, Shaker Hts. FD
- Geauga – John Frazier, Russell FD
- Lake – Matt Sabo, Concord Twp. FD
- Lorain – David Swope, Avon FD
- Mahoning - Mark Pitzer, Boardman Twp. FD
- Medina - Jerry Winkler, Seville Guilford FD
- Portage – Dave Barnes, Aurora FD
- Stark - Rick Annen, Erie Valley Fire & Rescue
- Summit - Tim Morgan, Twinsburg FD
- Trumbull - David Rea, Cortland FD
- Wayne - Mike Priest, New Pittsburgh FD