Membership is open to full-time, part-time, and volunteer Fire Chiefs within northeast Ohio, including Lake, Ashtabula, Lorain, Summit, Cuyahoga, Trumbull, Medina, Wayne, Mahoning, Geauga, Stark, and Portage counties.
NEOFCA dues are $100 per year. Download our NEOFCA-Membership-Application.pdf to register.
NEOFCA Membership Benefits
- Hospitality/meeting room at all Ohio Fire Chiefs’ Association conferences.
- Opportunity to meet your local State Senators and Representatives to discuss issues important to the fire service.
- Representation at the Congressional Fire Service Institute Caucus in Washington, D.C.
- Legal Defense – the Association maintains a legal defense fund for Fire Chiefs in need of legal aid.
- Retirement Banquet – each year the NEOFCA honors retired members at a dinner/dance sponsored by the Association.
- NEOFCA Chiefs serve on the Board of Directors of the Ohio Fire Chiefs’ Association. NEOFCA members also serve on key committees such as EMS; Education; Safety, Health, and Wellness; and Legislative.
- Accessibility to the NEOFCA file of current labor contracts throughout northeastern Ohio. This collection provides statistics and details pertaining to various labor topics.